Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Wet n Wild's Fast Dry Nail Color in The Yellow Wonders Review



I tried WetnWilds Fast Dry Nail Polish in The Yellow Wonders  yesterday an I actually really liked this polish, I bought it at Walgreen's for 1.99 which was a great price for fast drying nail polish. It also came out the same color as shown in the bottle and after only 2 coats, it's bright and super glossy looking. The polish dried remarkably fast(Cause I hate hate hate waiting for polish to dry)thus the phrase "It's like watching paint dry" LOL but this one dried so fast I had no problem polishing my nails with it, it seemed like after I'd finish one coat the other hand was already dry and ready for another coat, and because the coverage on it was pretty good- you can do a third coat if you'd like, without even having to worry about wasting time :) 
Now the color is a little bit sheer because it doesn't cover the nail 100% but It didn't bother me at all because it's not like you can see all the details of my natural nail or anything LOL So I was fine with that. If your thinking of trying a bold bright polish for the spring def check out WetnWilds The Yellow Wonders, I liked it a lot : )


Pros
Dries Fast
Great Bright Color
Very Shiny
Great price
No bubbles or weird thickness
No blotchy areas
Smooth application
Haven't chipped yet ; )


Cons
Kinda sheer coverage


I would def buy this again- Honestly I am going to be looking at the wetnwild fast dry polishes again very soon for other colors to add to my collection 



No comments: