Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jerseylicious Inspired makeup tutorial using UD Naked Palette






Sorry for getting cut off on some of the clips- I will be sure to fix that in my other vids- TY :)

Products Used

Jerseylicious Inspired makeup tutorial using UD Naked Palette I also used Maybelline's Cream Shadow in Ivory Illusion and Primed eye with Urban Decays Matte Primer Potion. I used the colors: First: Gun metal + Sin Next: Sin + Virgin Next: Creep Next Virgin to brow bone Next: Gun metal over creep
For the Blush I used: Posey by Mac cream blush, and NYX lipstick in Harmonica. Lashes are: Ardell 305 and any bronzer and black smudgy liner will do :)


Please Comment or Subscribe or both for extra love <3 TY soooo much xoxo

2 comments:

Segments of Life said...

It's so good to see you making videos! Loved this tutorial! Keep it up girl! I made some videos, but am so self-conscious, I ended up deleting them :/

Chelly said...

Awww U should def post them- I would love to see them- sorry it took me so long to respond, I hadn't seen ur comment on here- my apologies, I hope ur doing well- Stay beautiful xoxo