Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Ulta Nail Polish/Lacquer in Lime Light





I bought this polish from Ulta on a current sale they were having for buy 2 get 2 free- which is Awesome, So basically you get 4 polishes for 12 bucks- Not bad right :) Anyways the polish itself is a cute green color that goes on a little more on the sheer side, making this polish appear jelly like lol I know that sounds funny but it really does, I even had a few friends comment on how they want to bite my fingers LOL- (Yes were weirdos haha) 
The polish itself has held up for 2 days now without any cracks or chips, there's the tiniest rub off on the very tips of the nails but nothing noticeable or dramatic for a polish to do after 2 days and with as much as I use my hands, this stuff is pretty good- I'm loving the polish, I Love the color it's really great for spring or summer and I really love the price :D My advice- Go for it! 




Please feel free to comment :) I love hearing from you- I hope your all having a Wonderful Friday- Stay sexy an sweet <3

No comments: