Pretty Black matte case with Metallic purple designs of flowers, Koi fish, skulls and hearts Oh and a Velvet Revolver- Yup! it doesn't get much cooler than that : ) Oh wait it does...There is also a mirror inside!
Hmm what to say about this lovely Palette besides that it's great! I love all the sparkley Colors (although glitter on the face can be a pain at times) but the colors are amazing and you def can get more than just a few looks outta this one, with colors like:
- Smog- Coppery brown with the least amount of sparkle but an all around beautiful color
- Mildew- An awesome satiny Green that blends well with Shattered
- Oil Slick- A sparkley black with silver glitter
- Last Call- A burgundy Pink that almost has a slight purplish hue
- Chopper- Light brownish gold with tiny gold sparkles
- Maui Wowie- Gold with big chunks of gold glitter- Very disco Diva : )
- Shattered- A beautiful Blue color with a hint of green pigmentation and is slightly iridescent : )
- Polyester Bride- Kinda Ivory with gold glitter specs- I def love this color as a base with it's beautiful sparkle
- Grifter- A darker shade of Lavender with a hint of pink flava also with silver specs : )
- Sin- Silky shimmery velvety beige Also has the least amount of glitter just shimmer and would work very well as a base also.
Now just try an take your pic outta all these Fab colors! It's almost impossible! I mean I have never went wrong with any Urban decay's shadows and they def didn't disappoint this time around either : D and at 34 $ for 10 shades- I def think it's well worth it- and Because they are so pigmented you don't need to use much, so you will surely be getting your moneys worth with this palette : D
This one get's 5 hearts and a ribbon from Chelli Love it!